INVESTMENTS IN PROGRESS
SHIPPING SECTOR - FINAVAL S.p.A.
FINAVAL is one of the most active European companies in the sea transport of energy-products, and intends to offer itself as logistics player in this sector.
The reliability of its ships, which were among the first ones worldwide to use a double hull for better protection of cargo and environment, and the qualification of its crews, associated with systematically performed maintenance, use of the most modern technologies, and working standards in line with the latest regulations, allowed the Finaval group to gain the approval of the largest multinational oil companies, and a deserved reputation for reliability, respectability and safety.
SECTOR FASHION - SEBASTIAN S.p.A
The Sebastian brand was created about forty years ago and has been the undisputed leader in the manufacture of elite footwear since the 70/80s.
SETTORE ENTERTAINMENT - INDIE PICTURES S.p.A.
Indie Pictures S.p.A. is a joint venture between Stargate Entertainment S.r.l. and Riccardo Magnoni who has operated for some time in the entertainment sector and, in particular, in the acquisition, marketing and distribution of television and film rights, with significant experience and consolidated national and international business relationships.
SECTOR ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTAL INSTALLATION - SITIE S.p.A.
Since 1945 SITIE Impianti Industriali S.p.A. has been working in the field of electrical and instrumental installations, beginning from the design up to the start-up of the plants.
SECTOR FOOD EQUIPMENT - MAZZONI LB S.p.A.
Mazzoni LB is the world leader in the design and manufacture of machinery and complete plants for the production of soap and glycerine with a market share exceeding 60%.
POWER SECTOR : AURORA 2010 S.r.l.
Aurora 2010 is an investment holding company founded to diversify the activity areas in which the FH group operates. Aurora 2010 was established in partnership with Engineer Nicola Greco, who has extensive experience in the industry, developing and following initiatives in plant engineering on the "energy “ market.
SHIPPING SECTOR: LATVIAN SHIPPING COMPANY (LSC)
Latvian Shipping Company (LSC) is a joint stock company listed on the NASDAQ OMX Riga and is primarily engaged in the transportation of oil products, chemicals and crude oil utilizing its handy size and medium range tanker fleet.
The Company is proud of its professional and well-trained Latvian officers, crew and shore based staff in Riga. The LSC fleet trades worldwide ranging from the Baltic Sea and Northern Europe to the Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean region as well as the far and Middle East. Additionally the tankers within the LSC fleet are specifically designed for trading in ice conditions giving its customers even greater trading flexibility during harsh winter periods.
SHIPPING SECTOR: BUSINESS COMBINATION COMPANY (BCC1)
BCC1 (Business Combination Company) is a start-up, belonging to the FH Group, created in order to exploit the potential opportunities of Shipping market.
The company operates directly and indirectly with 3 fleet product held in Join Venture and 1 aframax in bare boat.
In this perspective is the BCC1 strategic plan, with the primary aim of promoting investment to seize the opportunities, it is believed, the market can offer.
Consistent with the Company policy and philosophy of maintaining professional excellence, the mission of BCC1 is to raise funds to invest in the product segment MR in order to seize the opportunities of a market that, in the medium term, is in recovery.
SECTOR TRANSPORT: ALIANI PROJECT S.R.L.
Aliani Project srl is a company that offers an all round service from assembly/disassembly, to transport (by sea and land) right through to logistics and engineering.
1) HEAVY TRANSPORTS: Aliani's new reality propelled us in the world of road transports known as "Heavy" referring to dimensions and abnormal weights, with capacity up to 400 Tons . on road and load-on/load-off inside worksites and ports up to 1500 Tons. Aliani are now able to run with the competitors in the main tenders, undertaken by the Italian Companies, leading in the following industry fields:
- Oil and Chemicals (Reactors, Platforming, Condensers, Heat exchangers, etc.);
- Cryogenic (Tanks for liquid oxygen up to 500.000 Litres);
- Power (Transformers for Power Stations, Boilers for steam cogeneration, Turbines and Generators);
- Coal and Steel (Legs for Rolling Mills and Melting);
Application and follow-up of transit authorizations to the Bodies in charge: Study and survey of the exact possible itinerary for Heavy Transports, in Italy and Abnormal road transports of oversized goods for dimensions and/or weight with capacity up to 400 Tons
2) LIFTING. In this particular branch, thanks to its qualified and skilled engineers and to its next generation equipments, Aliani are able to implement and fulfill the requirements for any specific need for lifting in any commodity class in ITALY and ABROAD: AUTOMOTIVE, COAL AND STEEL, POWER, PORTS, PETROL/CHEMICAL. Cranes with lifting capacity up to 800 Tons, gantry cranes up to 1200 Tons, from the evaluation study to the turn-key delivery, with Engineers, supervisors and skilled personnel.